5 Reasons on why you should buy organic clothes for your newborn baby
From chemical free to fabric quality, Organic Cotton Clothes have many benefits for newborn babies.
1. Reduce exposure to chemical - The organic cotton is grown without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides and insecticides.
2. Helps to prevent allergies - Many babies develop allergies to chemicals early on. Organic cotton is a non allergenic fabric. It also prevents irritation that can cause rashes.
3. Very soft and comfortable - Organic cotton fabric is used in making one of the softest baby clothes around. No worries on clothing rubbing harshly against baby's delicate skin.
4. More durable and last longer - The organic cotton fibers that did not undergo chemical process can last longer and would not deteriorate just after few washes.
5. Easier to clean - Organic cotton fabrics are easier to clean compare to other fabrics. A mild baby detergent and some warm water will be enough for washing.
Some of the organic baby clothing brands that you will find in our Gift baskets are Endanzoo, L'ovedbaby, Under The Nile, and more.